ASSA ABLOY Sliding ICU Doors
ASSA ABLOY ICU Doors
The ASSA ABLOY ICU Doors is a state-of-the-art solution designed for the future of healthcare. As a global leader in entrance solutions, ASSA ABLOY meets the demands of the continuously emerging trends in the US healthcare industry. The updated version of this ICU door has been improved in terms of aesthetics and performance and packed with innovative features.
Flush Bolt-Free™ breakout technology
ICU trackless systems have historically required flush bolts to facilitate breakout for bed, equipment and patient transport. This requires several steps and training of personnel for the use of the flush bolt. With the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 patent pending flush bolt-free system, you simply slide the door to full open and conveniently swing the door to a breakout position.
InteGlass™ Electric Glass Platform (Optional)
Engineered for next-generation ICU/CCU environments, the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 is available with our optional InteGlass feature. Designed for electronic glass panels, InteGlass is integrated within the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 door and header using UL listed components. This platform supports a variety of electro-static privacy glass systems, which provides higher levels of patient privacy, staff convenience and infection control.
ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Sliding ICU Doors
- Flush Bolt-Free design for convenient breakout
- InteGlass™ electric glass platform for electronic glass panels
- Standard slide, telescopic, touchless and surface mount configurations
- Smoke rated packages certified to UL1784
- Anti-static option to provide electrical grounding
- Available in 2 and 4 panel configurations
- MicroShield™ antimicrobial coating available